From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thane is a city in Maharashtra, India.
- Thegn, a retainer or official of a king or nobleman in medieval England and Scandinavia or a class of aristocracy, spelled thane in Shakespearean English
- Thane (Scotland), a hereditary non-military tenant of the Crown in medieval Scotland
- Thane district, a district in the state of Maharashtra, India
- Thane, Juneau, a neighborhood in Juneau, Alaska, United States
- Thane (name), a list of people with either the given name or surname
- HMS Thane (D48), a Bogue class aircraft carrier
- Thane, the marble figure in the Titanic Memorial, Belfast
- Thane (2011 Cyclone), a cyclone in South India
- Thane, son of Thanos, a Marvel Comics character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.