Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thanet may refer to:
- Isle of Thanet, an island at the most easterly point of Kent, England
- Thanet District, a local government district containing the island
- Thanet College, former name of East Kent College
- Thanet Canal, a short branch of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal
- Earl of Thanet, a title in the Peerage of England created in 1628
- Thanet Formation, a geological formation found in the London Basin of southeastern England
- Thanetian, in the ICS Geologic timescale, the latest age or uppermost stratigraphic stage of the Paleocene Epoch
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thanet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.