Thanks for Every New Morning
|Díky za každé nové ráno|
|Directed by||Milan Šteindler|
|Produced by||Tomáš Chadím
|Written by||Halina Pawlowská|
|Music by||Petr Ulrych|
|Cinematography||Jiří Krejčík Jr|
|Edited by||Věra Flaková|
|Language||Czech, Hebrew, Ukrainian|
Thanks for Every New Morning (Czech: Díky za každé nové ráno) is a 1994 Czech film directed by Milan Šteindler. It was the Czech Republic's submission to the 68th Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Ivana Chýlková as Olga
- Franciszek Pieczka as father
- Barbora Hrzánová as Lenka
- Alena Vránová as mother
- Halina Pawlowská as Vasilina
- Milan Šteindler as StB officer
- Jiří Langmajer as Honza
- Karel Heřmánek as Orest
- Tomáš Hanák as Lesik
- Petr Čepek as famous writer
- Miroslav Etzler as Mirek
- Szidi Tobias as Romka
|1995||Díky za každé nové ráno||Febiofest - Czech Critics Award||Best Film||Won|
|Halina Pawlowská||Best Screenplay||Won|
|Franciszek Pieczka||Best Actor in Leading Role||Nominated|
|Ivana Chýlková||Best Actress in Leading Role||Won|
|Barbora Hrzánová||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|Milan Šteindler||Best Director||Won|
|Moscow IFF - Silver St. George||Won|
- List of submissions to the 68th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Czech submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "List of Czech submissions for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film". Czech Film and Television Academy. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "41 to Compete for Foreign Language Oscar Nominations". FilmFestivals.com. Archived from the original on April 7, 2012. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Díky za každé nové ráno → Awards". Internet Movie Database. IMDb. imdb.com. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- "19th Moscow International Film Festival (1995)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Czech Republic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|