That's All She Wrote
|"That's All She Wrote"|
|Song by T.I. featuring Eminem from the album No Mercy|
|Label||Grand Hustle, Atlantic|
|Writer(s)||Clifford Harris, Marshall Mathers, Lukasz Gottwald |
|Producer(s)||Dr. Luke, Max Martin|
|Look up that's all she wrote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"That's All She Wrote" is a song by American hip hop recording artist T.I., released on January 11, 2011, as the eighth single from his seventh studio album No Mercy (2010). The song, produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin, features vocals from fellow American rapper Eminem.
The track was written by Eminem and T.I., and features two verses from each rapper. The song marks their second collaboration, with the first being "Touchdown", from T.I.'s fifth studio album T.I. vs. T.I.P. (2007). Eminem's vocals on the tracks have been called "vicious" and "exhilaratingly mean". The first and second chorus, and the first, third, and fifth verses were delivered by T.I.; while the third chorus and the second and fourth verses were delivered by Eminem; and the last chorus was delivered by both rappers.
The solo version of this song by Eminem, was released as a song off his greatest hits album, Follow the Future Presents: The Hits & Unreleased 2. It features a new verse and his verses and chorus of the original song. This track wasn't released as a single.
Generally, "That's All She Wrote" was well-reviewed by critics. Ken Capobianco of The Boston Globe claimed the song is one of the best tracks on No Mercy, saying it "strut[s] with the undeniable T.I. charm and bravado." Nathan Rabin of The AV Club praised the song. He thought it was the only song on No Mercy in which T.I. doesn't sound "rote and generic" and said the song "boasts a vicious, exhilaratingly mean guest turn from Eminem."
- Digital download
- "That's All She Wrote" - 5:18
- "That's All She Wrote (Solo Version)" (by Eminem) - 4:33
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||46|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||158|
|US Billboard Hot 100||18|
|US Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles (Billboard)||1|
- No Mercy: T.I. amazon.com.
- No Mercy - T.I. Allmusic.
- "T.I.: No Mercy". The AV Club. 2010-12-14. Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- "T.I. 'No Mercy'". The Boston Globe. 2010-12-06. Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- "T.I. – Chart history" Canadian Hot 100 for T.I.. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- "T.I.: Artist Chart History" Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2013-05-24.
- "T.I. – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for T.I.. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- "Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles - Issue Date: 2011-01-01". Billboard.biz. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2011.