That's My Boy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from That's My Boy (TV series))
That's My Boy may refer to:
Film and television
- That's My Boy (1932 film), a drama starring Richard Cromwell, Dorothy Jordan, Mae Marsh and John Wayne
- That's My Boy (1951 film), a comedy starring Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis
- That's My Boy (2012 film), a comedy starring Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg
- That's My Boy (U.S. TV series), 1954 CBS sitcom based on the 1951 Martin and Lewis film
- That's My Boy (UK TV series), 1981 to 1986 sitcom made by Yorkshire Television for ITV
- "That's My Boy", a 1957 song by Stan Freberg from A Child's Garden of Freberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title That's My Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.