That Ain't No Way to Go
|"That Ain't No Way To Go"|
|Single by Brooks & Dunn|
|from the album Hard Workin' Man|
|B-side||"I Can't Put Out This Fire"|
|Released||March 28, 1994|
|Format||CD Single, 7"|
|Brooks & Dunn singles chronology|
"That Ain't No Way To Go" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music duo Brooks & Dunn. It was released in March 1994 the fifth and final single from their album Hard Workin' Man. The song reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. It was written by Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn and Don Cook.
The music video was directed by Piers Plowden and premiered in April 1994.
The song debuted at number 55 on the Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart dated April 9, 1994. It charted for 20 weeks on that chart, and reached Number One on the chart dated June 11, 1994, holding the top spot for one week, and becoming the duo's sixth Number One single.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||59|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||11|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 56.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2506." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. June 20, 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Brooks & Dunn Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1994". RPM. December 12, 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Best of 1994: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|