That Certain Thing
|That Certain Thing|
|Directed by||Frank Capra|
|Produced by||Harry Cohn|
|Written by||Frank Capra|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Molly Kelly (Viola Dana) intends to marry a millionaire. When she meets Andy Charles, Jr. (Ralph Graves), heir to a restaurant fortune, she sees her chance and marries him. Upon discovering the marriage, Andy's father (Burr McIntosh) becomes irate and disinherits his son. Andy attempts life as a ditch-digger to support his wife, but the results are not what he had hoped for.
- Viola Dana as Molly Kelly
- Ralph Graves as Andy B. Charles, Jr.
- Burr McIntosh as A.B. Charles, Sr.
- Aggie Herring as Maggie Kelly
- Carl Gerard as Secretary Brooks
- Syd Crossley as Valet
- Prints survive in the Library of Congress Packard Campus collection, George Eastman House Motion Picture Collection, UCLA Film and Television Archives, National Archives of Canada(Ottawa), and the Cineteca Del Friuli(Gemona).
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:..That Certain Thing
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.181 c.1978 the American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..That Certain Thing
|This article about a silent comedy film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|