That Would Be Something
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|"That Would Be Something"|
|Song by Paul McCartney|
|from the album McCartney|
|Released||17 April 1970|
|McCartney track listing|
McCartney sings and plays acoustic guitar, bass, tom tom and cymbal. This song and "Valentine Day" were mixed at Abbey Road Studios on 22 February 1970. In the song McCartney also performs Vocal percussion to simulate a drum kit.
- "Paul McCartney: That Would Be Something". beatlesbible.com. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "McCartney". JPGR. Retrieved 30 October 2006.
- "George Harrison Interview, New York City". DM's Beatles Site. 25 April 1970. Retrieved 30 October 2006.
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. "McCartney - Paul McCartney | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Song - Paul McCartney". paulmccartney.com. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "That Would Be Something at The SetList Program". setlists.net. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
|This article about a song by one or more members of The Beatles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|