|Look up the in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The is the definite article in English.
The may also refer to:
- The (Cyrillic), a Cyrillic letter used in the Bashkir and Chuvash language
- Ṭhē, a letter of the Arabic alphabet
- The (surname), alternative spelling of the Chinese surname Zheng commonly used in Indonesia
- The The, a British music group
- The..., an EP by JYJ
- "The", episode 22 of season 2 in the List of Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes
- "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)", a 2011 song by will.i.am
- The, an imprint of the controversial German VDM Publishing
- THE (disambiguation)
- Thee, an English pronoun, a form of thou
- Thee (film), a 1981 Indian Tamil film
- Thee (2009 film), an Indian Tamil film
- Teh, an Internet slang neologism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.