The Abominable Showman
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Abominable Showman|
|Studio album by Nick Lowe|
|Recorded||Rockfield Studios, Wales
& Ampro Studio, London
|Producer||Roger Bechirian with Nick Lowe|
|Nick Lowe chronology|
All tracks composed by Nick Lowe except where noted.
- "We Want Action" (Lowe, Carlene Carter) - 2:35
- "Ragin' Eyes" - 2:38
- "Cool Reaction" (Pete Marsh, Andy Howell) - 2:35
- "Time Wounds All Heels" (Lowe, Carter, Simon Climie) - 2:42
- "(For Every Woman Who Ever Made a Fool of a Man There's a Woman Made a) Man of a Fool" - 2:44
- "Tanque-Rae" - 2:48
- "Wish You Were Here" - 3:14
- "Chicken and Feathers" - 2:44
- "Paid the Price" (Moon Martin) - 3:24
- "Mess Around with Love" - 3:05
- "Saint Beneath the Paint" - 2:48
- "How Do You Talk to an Angel" - 3:50
- Nick Lowe - Bass, guitar, vocals
- James Eller - Bass
- Bobby Irwin - Drums, vocals
- Paul Carrack - Keyboards, vocals
- Martin Belmont - Guitar
- Robert Kirby - String arrangements
- Carlene Carter and Simon Climie - Harmonies and harmonics on "Time Wounds All Heels"
- Pete Marsh - Backing vocals on "Paid The Price" and "Tanque-Rae"
- George Rains - The Abominable Showman
- Keith Morris - Photography
The album was recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales and Ampro Studio, London.
- Sleeve notes