The Academy Decides
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|The Academy Decides|
|Directed by||John Baxter|
|Produced by||John Barter|
|Written by||Stuart Jackson|
|Music by||Kennedy Russell|
The Academy Decides is a 1937 British drama film directed by John Baxter and starring April Vivian, Henry Oscar, John Oxford and Wensley Russell. It was made at Shepperton Studios as a quota quickie.
- Henry Oscar as Kyle
- April Vivian as Mary
- John Oxford
- Wensley Russell
- Boris Ranevsky
- Frank Birch
- Walter Tobias
- "The Academy Decides (1937)". BFI. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
- Chibnall p.292
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
- The Academy Decides at the Internet Movie Database
- The Academy Decides at the British Film Institute's Film and TV Database
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|