The Ace of Cads
|The Ace of Cads|
|Directed by||Luther Reed|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor
William Le Baron
|Written by||Forrest Halsey|
|Based on||"The Ace of Cads"
by Michael Arlen
|Cinematography||J. Roy Hunt|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Ace of Cads was a 1926 American silent romantic drama film produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was directed by Luther Reed and starred Adolphe Menjou and Alice Joyce. The film is now considered lost.
- Adolphe Menjou - Chappel Maturin
- Alice Joyce - Eleanour
- Norman Trevor - Sir Guy de Gramercy
- Philip Strange - Basil de Gramercy
- Suzanne Fleming - Joan
- White Munden, Kenneth, ed. (1997). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States: Feature Films, 1921-1930. University of California Press. p. 3. ISBN 0-520-20969-9.
- The Ace of Cads at the Unsung Divas website
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Ace of Cads Retrieved October 10, 2014
- The Ace of Cads at the American Film Institute Catalog
- The Ace of Cads on IMDb
- The Ace of Cads at AllMovie
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1920s romantic drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|