The Addams Family (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Addams Family (TV series))
The Addams Family are fictional characters who originated in a series of cartoons.
The Addams Family may also refer to:
- The Addams Family (1964 TV series), a 1964–1966 live-action sitcom
- The Addams Family (1973 animated series)
- The Addams Family (1992 animated series)
- The New Addams Family, a 1998–1999 remake of the sitcom
- The Addams Family (film), a 1991 comedy film
- Addams Family Values, a 1993 comedy film, sequel to the 1991 film
- Addams Family Reunion, a 1998 comedy film
- The Addams Family (pinball), a 1992 pinball machine based on the 1991 film of the same name
- The Addams Family (video game), a 1992 platform game based on the 1991 movie of the same name
- The Addams Family (musical), a 2010 musical comedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Addams Family.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.