The African Queen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The African Queen may refer to:
- The African Queen (novel), a 1935 novel by C. S. Forester
- The African Queen (film), a 1951 film adaptation starring Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn
- African Queen (boat), the vessel used in the film
- The African Queen (1977 film), a television film starring Warren Oates and Mariette Hartley
- "African Queen" (song), a song by 2face Idibia from the 2004 album Face 2 Face
- "African Queen", a song by Belgian pop group Allez Allez
- "African Queen", a version of Billy Ocean's song "Caribbean Queen"
- African Queen, a cultivar of Osteospermum, a member of the sunflower family
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The African Queen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.