The Alleluia Files
|Genre||Fantasy novel Science Fiction novel|
|1 May 1999|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|Preceded by||Jovah's Angel|
Generations ago, religious people built a colony spaceship called 'Jehovah'. A planet called Samaria was established. The colony ship, orbiting above, was able to provide supplies and services. These were accessed by genetically modified 'angels', who were the only ones capable of performing the right vocal tones.
Over the generations, the concept of the ship was forgotten and it was believed Jehovah was an actual deity. Now factions of 'angels' fight against rebel forces called 'Jacobites'. The angels want to keep their power and the Jacobites wish to know the truth.
- Archangel (Ace Books, 1997)
- Jovah's Angel (Ace Books, 1998)
- The Alleluia Files (Ace Books, 1999)
- Angelica (Ace Books, 2003) Although this is the fourth novel in the Samaria series, it is set before the first book Archangel.
- Angel-Seeker (Ace Books, 2004)
- Bolhafner, J. Stephen, 1998-06-12, Shinn's Latest Book Is Strongest Of Trilogy On A World Of Angels, St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
|This article about a 1990s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.