The Alphabeat (song)
|Single by David Guetta|
|from the album Nothing but the Beat|
|Released||26 March 2012|
|David Guetta singles chronology|
"The Alphabeat" is an instrumental song performed by French DJ David Guetta from his fifth studio album, Nothing but the Beat (2011). The song was written by Guetta and Giorgio Tuinfort, whilst production of the song was helmed by Guetta, Tuinfort and Black Raw. "The Alphabeat" was released digitally on 26 Mar 2012, as the fourth promotional single from the album, following "Titanium", "Lunar" and "Night of Your Life", which were released as part of iTunes' countdown to the release of the album. The Alphabeat was released as a post album promotional single, aimed on promoting the release of the Electronic Album in the United States.
The music video for "The Alphabeat" was directed by So Me. The video was uploaded to Guetta's official YouTube account on April 2, 2012. It features many shots of the Renault Twizy, with the music video serving as a commercial for the car itself. The video features a cameo appearance by Guetta's former wife, Cathy Guetta.
|Digital download|
|1.||"The Alphabeat" (Radio Edit)||3:25|
|2.||"The Alphabeat" (Original Mix)||4:29|
Credits and personnel
Credits adapted from the liner notes for Nothing but the Beat.
- David Guetta – songwriting, production
- Giorgio Tuinfort – songwriting, production
- Black Raw – production
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||22|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)||40|
- davidguetta (3 April 2012). "Check out @davidguetta brand new video "The Alphabeat" directed by So Me on @VEVO today" (Tweet). Retrieved 4 January 2015 – via Twitter.
- Video on YouTube
- Nothing but the Beat (Liner Notes). David Guetta. Positiva Records. 2011. p. 5.
- "Ultratop.be – David Guetta – The Alphabeat" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50.
- "Ultratop.be – David Guetta – The Alphabeat" (in French). Ultratop 50.
- "Charts in France (SNEP)". SNEP. Retrieved 2012-05-05.