The Amazing Pudding
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Editor||Andy Mabbett et al.|
|Categories||Rock music biography|
|Frequency||Six per year|
|Publisher||Andy Mabbett et al.|
The Amazing Pudding was a Pink Floyd and Roger Waters fan magazine (with frequent discussion of the other band members' solo careers, including that of Syd Barrett), established by Ivor Trueman and edited and published, variously, by him (issues 1–17), Andy Mabbett (issues 2–60), Bruno MacDonald (issues 24–60), and Dave Walker (issues 13–60), for ten years (and 60 issues).
Mabbett (three times) and MacDonald each went on to write books on the band, and Mabbett wrote the section on Pink Floyd in the official programme for the 1996 induction of the band into the U.S. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Mabbett, Andy; Macdonald, Bruno; Walker, Dave (1993). The Amazing Pudding (60). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Trueman, Ivor (1983). The Amazing Pudding (1). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Walker, Dave. The Amazing Pudding (18). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Trueman, Ivor; (1983). The Amazing Pudding (2). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Macdonald, Bruno; Walker, Dave. The Amazing Pudding (24). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Trueman, Ivor; Walker, Dave. The Amazing Pudding (13). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Miles, Barry; Mabbett, Andy (1994). Pink Floyd the visual documentary (Updated ed.). London: Omnibus. ISBN 0-7119-4109-2.
- Mabbett, Andy (1995). The Complete Guide to the Music of Pink Floyd. London: Omnibus. ISBN 0-7119-4301-X.
- Mabbett, Andy (2010). Pink Floyd - The Music and the Mystery. London: Omnibus. ISBN 978-1-84938-370-7.
- MacDonald, Bruno (1996). Pink Floyd through the eyes of - the band, its fans, friends and foes. London: Sidgwick & Jackson. ISBN 0-283-06273-8.
- "Pink Floyd Hall of Fame Induction". Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Manning, Toby (2006). "Set the Controls". The Rough Guide to Pink Floyd (1st ed.). London: Rough Guides. p. 62. ISBN 1-84353-575-0.
|This music magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.