The Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes|
|Designer(s)||Takaki Kobayashi |
|Composer(s)||Shoji Tomii |
The Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes (スパイダーマン リーサルフォーズ) is a 1995 action game for the Super Famicom featuring the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, released in Japan. It is based on the 1993 limited series The Lethal Foes of Spider-Man.
Spider-Man's web-swinging abilities can be used to get to various places. Each level has a timed checkpoint within each level, as players must reach their destination within the time limit. Spider-Man battles various villains throughout the game – Spider-Slayers, Beetle, Lizard, Mysterio, Alistair Smythe, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Venom, Doctor Octopus, and Carnage. In addition friendly characters including Human Torch, Speedball, and Iron Fist appear in cutscenes in between levels.
Additional content was unlocked by scanning barcodes with Barcode Battler II connected via a "Barcode Battler II Interface".
- Spider-Man: Lethal Foes at GameFAQs
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes at MobyGames
- Composer information for The Amazing Spider-Man: Lethal Foes at SNES Music
- English-to-Japanese title translation at SuperFamicom.org
- NEW GAMES CROSS REVIEW: スパイダーマン リーサルフォーズ. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. No.327. Pg.38. 24 March 1995.