The American Lawyer
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Based in||New York City|
- The annual "Am Law 100" and "Am Law 200" surveys, which rank United States law firms by number of attorneys, profits per partner, and overall revenue
- "The View From the Top" (annual poll of law firm chairpersons)
- "Corporate Scorecard"
Law.com, the website of The American Lawyer, publishes daily headline news of the legal business around the world.
- "Kleman, former Consumer Reports editor, hired as editor of American Lawyer". talkingbiznews.com.
- Blumenthal, Jeff (May 4, 2012), "Per-lawyer revenue up", Philadelphia Business Journal, bizjournals.com, retrieved May 16, 2012
Citation partially supports content of line item
- AmericanLawyer.com: About us
- "The American Lawyer". americanlawyer.com.
|This article about a legal magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.