The Amityville Playhouse
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Amityville Playhouse|
|Directed by||John R. Walker|
|Written by||Steve Hardy|
|Based on||The Amityville Horror|
by Jay Anson
|Country||Canada, United Kingdom|
The Amityville Playhouse is a 2015 horror film and is loosely based on The Amityville Horror but only using the location as a plot point. Instead of the usual 112 Ocean Avenue house, it is about a haunted theatre in Amityville. It had a limited theatrical release and was released on DVD in the UK April 13, 2015 with a US release on June 23, 2015. The film was directed by John R. Walker and written by Steve Hardy.
After the death of her parents, Fawn Harriman inherits a derelict theater in Amityville. She invites a group of friend to join her there, only to find out that the theater is haunted. In the meanwhile, Fawn's highschool teacher investigates the theater making a connection with The Amityville Horror.
- Monèle LeStrat as Fawn Harriman
- Linden Baker as Kyle Blaker
- Kenneth Benoit as Matteus 'Matt' Darnell
- Hollie Anne Kornik as Wendy Shardlow
- Eva Kwok as Indira 'Indy' Divani
- Logan Russell as Jevan Blaker
- Gary Martin as Elliot Saunders
- Ania Marson as Celia Nightingale
- John R. Walker as Victor Stewart
- Spencer Banks as Rev. Simon Randall
- Cheryl Burfield as Liz Randall
- Ian Donnelly as Fletcher
- Lesley Scoble as Karen
- Tiana Diehl as Dorothy Felix
- Emily Diehl-Reader as Tanya Hernández
Filming took place in Canada and some scenes in the United Kingdom.
- "Amityville Playhouse (2015) - IMDb". imdb.com. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
- "The Amityville Playhouse aka Amityville Theater | HORRORPEDIA". horrorpedia.com. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
- "The Amityville Theatre Open for Business - Dread Central". dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|