The Art Institute of Las Vegas
|Location||Henderson, NV, USA|
The Art Institute of Las Vegas – is one of The Art Institutes, a system of more than 40 for-profit educational institutions located throughout North America, providing education in design, media arts, fashion and culinary arts.
The Art Institute of Las Vegas was founded in 1983 as The Interior Design Institute, and was later known as The Design Institute. It was renamed The Art Institute of Las Vegas in 2001 when it was purchased by Education Management Corporation, which is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Located at 2350 Corporate Circle in Henderson, Nevada, The Art Institute of Las Vegas is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, associate’s degrees, and bachelor’s degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Las Vegas (formerly the Culinary Institute of Las Vegas) is a division of The Art Institute of Las Vegas.
Bachelor of Science Programs
- Audio Production
- Culinary Management
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
- Digital Photography
- Fashion & Retail Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Game Art & Design
- Graphic Design
- Media Arts & Animation
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
- Web Design & Interactive Media
Bachelor of Arts Programs
Associate of Science Programs
- Baking & Pastry
- Culinary Arts
- Drafting Technology with AutoCAD
Associate of Arts Programs
- Fashion Retailing
- The Art Institute of Las Vegas official microsite
- The Art Institute of Las Vegas official website
- Map of The Art Institute of Las Vegas
- Education Management Corporation official website