The Art of Doing Science and Engineering
The Art of Doing Science and Engineering is a book by American mathematician Richard Hamming. The book comes from a course Hamming taught at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. The book was originally published in 1997 by Gordon & Breach. It was republished in 2020 by Stripe Press.
- Brutzman, Don (September 2000). "The Art of Doing SCIENCE and Engineering: Learning to Learn, Richard W. Hamming (1915-1998)".
- "Richard Hamming - Biography". School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of St Andrews.
- Clear, James. ""Learning to Learn" by Richard Hamming". James Clear.
- "You and Your Research". www.cs.virginia.edu.
- Erren, Thomas C.; Slanger, Tracy E.; Groß, J. Valérie; Bourne, Philip E.; Cullen, Paul (February 26, 2015). "Ten Simple Rules for Lifelong Learning, According to Hamming". PLOS Computational Biology. 11 (2): e1004020. Bibcode:2015PLSCB..11E4020E. doi:10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004020. ISSN 1553-7358. PMID 25719205. S2CID 6174305.
- Hamming, Richard (February 14, 2020). The Art of Doing Science and Engineering: Learning to Learn. ISBN 9781732265172.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (September 2020)