The Art of Shaving
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Parent||Procter & Gamble |
The store was successful and opened a second shop on Madison Avenue. The brand developed a line of natural shaving products. The company operates 17 stores across the United States. 10 new stores were opened in 2007.
- Harry Hunt III (2005-11-05). "The Kind of Shave You Can't Get at Home". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "The Art of Shaving - History". Archived from the original on 2008-08-02. Retrieved 2008-12-27.
- "The Art of Shaving - Shops". Retrieved 2008-12-27.
- Laban, Linda (2008-03-27). "Looking good, dude, head to toe". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2008-12-27.
- "P&G buys high-end brand The Art of Shaving". Reuters. 2009-06-03. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- Newman, Andrew Adam (17 November 2010). "Art of Shaving Promoted as a Brotherhood Brand". The New York Times. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|