The Art of Thinking Clearly
|Country||United Kingdom, United States|
|Publisher||Sceptre (UK), Farrar, Straus and Giroux(USA)|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover, ebook, Paperback, Bookapp)|
|ISBN||978-1-4447-5954-9 (UK), 978-0-06-221968-8 (USA)|
The Art of Thinking Clearly is a 2013 book by the Swiss writer Rolf Dobelli which describes in short chapters 99 of the most common thinking errors - ranging from cognitive biases to elements like envy and social distortions.
The book was originally written as weekly columns in leading newspapers in Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland, and later in two German books. The book has been in the top ten of Germany's Der Spiegel Bestseller list  for 80 weeks in a row and has been translated in many languages. Besides Germany and Switzerland, book hit the top ten bestseller lists in the U.K, South Korea, India, IrelandSingapore and also Iran.
- Der Spiegel Bestseller List, 12 Jan 2012
- The Times bestseller list hardback non-fiction, 21 April 2013
- [Crossword book retailer's bestseller list June 2013]
- Writing.IE Bestseller List, 14 June 2013
- The Straits Times bestseller list non-fiction, 28 April 2013
- "نگاهی به ۵۰ کتاب پر فروش در سال ۹۵ [قسمت دوم] - روزیاتو". روزیاتو (in Persian). ۱۳۹۶-۰۱-۱۲T23:00:17+00:00. Retrieved 2017-07-27. Check date values in: