The Art of War (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Art of War is a highly influential ancient Chinese military treatise attributed to Sun Tzu.
The Art of War may also refer to:
- Sun Bin's Art of War, another ancient Chinese text written by an alleged descendant of Sun Tzu
- The Art of War (Machiavelli), a 1521 book by Niccolò Machiavelli
- The Art of War, The Precepts of War, or The Methods of the Sima, a military treatise written by Sima Rangju
- The Art of War, a 19th-century treatise by Baron Antoine-Henri Jomini
- The Art of War, a compilation of 20th century writings on warfare by Mao Zedong
- The Art of War, a 2012 graphic novel by Kelly Roman and Michael DeWeese
- The Art of War (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony album), 1997
- The Art of War (Sabaton album), 2008
- The Art of War, an album by Anarchy Club
- The Art of War (EP), an EP by Vader
- "Art of War", a 2013 single by We the Kings
Art, entertainment, and media
Film and television
- The Art of War (film), a 2000 action film starring Wesley Snipes
- The Art of War, an episode of Exosquad, an American animated series
- Cossacks: Art of War, a 2001 real-time strategy computer game
- The Art of War, a 2008 board game set in the fictional universe the Legend of the Five Rings
- Art of War Fighting Championship, a mixed martial arts organization based in Beijing, China
- The Ancient Art of War, a 1984–1993 series of computer games by Evryware released
- The Arts of War, two statues in Washington, D.C.
- The War of Art (disambiguation)
- Military art, for war depicted by artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Art of War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.