(Redirected from The Artist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Artist, artist, or artiste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An artist is a person engaged in creating art or practicing the arts.
Artist or artists or The Artist or Artiste may also refer to:
- Prince (musician) (1958–2016), or The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
- Prince Iaukea or The Artist (born 1964), professional wrestler
- Artist, codename of Johnny Jebsen (1917-1945), World War II anti-Nazi German intelligence officer and British double agent
- Lartiste (born 1985, as Youssef Akdim) French rapper
- Artist Lake, a lake located in Middle Island, New York, United States
Stage, film, television, radio
- Artist (film), a 2013 Malayalam film
- The Artist (film), a 2011 French film romance and Academy Award for Best Picture winner
- "The Artist" (episode), a live-action episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
- Artists (radio series), 2003 BBS radio programme
- The Artist (UK magazine), launched in 1931
- The Artist (Russian magazine), published in 1889-1895
- The Artist and Journal of Home Culture, or The Artist, an arts monthly published 1880–1902
- L'Artiste, a weekly illustrated review published in Paris from 1831 to 1904
- Artist (EP), a 2012 EP by Teen Top
- L.E.S. Artistes (2008 song) a single by Santigold off the album Santogold
- Café des Artistes (1917-2009) New York City, NY, USA; fine dining restaurant
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing artist
- All pages with titles beginning with artist
- The Artist's Magazine, magazine published in Cincinnati
- The Artists Organization, American artist management company
- The Artists' Studio, community theatre in Indiana, United States
- Art (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.