(Redirected from The Artist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Artist, artist, or artiste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An artist is a person engaged in creating art or practicing the arts.
Artist or artists or The Artist may also refer to:
- Artist (film), a 2013 Malayalam film
- "The Artist" (episode), a live-action episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
- The Artist (film), a 2011 French film romance and Academy Award for Best Picture winner
- The Artist (magazine), a British magazine launched in 1931
- The Artist (Russian magazine), a Russian magazine published in 1889-1895
- The Artist and Journal of Home Culture, or The Artist, an arts monthly published 1880–1902
- Prince (musician) (1958–2016), or The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
- Prince Iaukea or The Artist (born 1964), professional wrestler
- Artists (radio series), 2003 BBS radio programme
- Artist (EP), a 2012 EP by Teen Top
- Artist, codename of Johnny Jebsen (1917-1945), anti-Nazi German intelligence officer and British double agent
- L'Artiste, a weekly illustrated review published in Paris from 1831 to 1904
- Artist Lake, a lake located in Middle Island, New York, United States
- The Artist's Magazine, magazine published in Cincinnati
- The Artists Organization, American artist management company
- The Artists' Studio, community theatre in Indiana, United States
- Johnny Jebsen (born 1917), World War II double agent with the code name Artist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.