The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Discipline||Geopolitics, political economy, history, International relations, Society, Culture|
|Language||English, with links to and translations of Japanese, Korean and Chinese texts|
The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus is an open access, peer reviewed electronic journal providing in-depth critical analysis of the forces shaping the Asia-Pacific region and the world. Published weekly, its coverage ranges across geopolitics, history, economics, society, culture, and international relations of the modern and contemporary Asia-Pacific. It also offers translations of articles from Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. Subscriptions are free and subscribers receive a Weekly Newsletter linking to new articles. Also available via Facebook and Twitter.
The entire contents of the Journal are available in full-text, searchable electronic form as an indexed resource on the Asia-Pacific.
- Andrew DeWit (Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan)
- Norma Field (University of Chicago, Chicago, US)
- Geoffrey Gunn (Nagasaki University, Nagasaki, Japan)
- Laura Hein (Northwestern University, Chicago, US)
- Jeff Kingston (Temple University Tokyo, Japan)
- Gavan McCormack (Australian National University, Canberra, Australia)
- David McNeill (Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan)
- Norimatsu Satoko, (Peace Philosophy Center, Vancouver, Canada)
- Matthew Penney (Concordia University, Montreal, Canada)
- Mark Selden (Cornell University, Ithaca, US)
- Yuki Tanaka (Hiroshima Peace Institute, Hiroshima, Japan)
In addition to the Editors, more than seventy contributing editors write, edit and translate for the Journal.
- "JapanFocus Articles". Retrieved 2009-12-10.
- The associates are listed on "About" page of the Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus website. Accessed April 2, 2009.