Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Avenger may refer to:
- Avenger (character), a fictional character in the pulp magazine The Avenger
- Avenger (comics), a fictional character in comic books published by Magazine Enterprises
- Avenger (Forsyth novel), a novel by Frederick Forsyth
- Avenger (2006 TV movie), an adaptation of the novel by Frederick Forsyth
- The Avenger (album), a 1999 album by Amon Amarth
- The Avenger (radio program), either of two radio series broadcast in 1941-1942 and 1945-1946
- The Avenger (1931 film), an American Western directed by Roy William Neill
- The Avenger (1937 film), a 1937 Australian film directed by A.R. Harwood
- The Avenger (1960 film), the English title for the West German film Der Rächer directed by Karl Anton
- The Avenger (1962 film), the English title for the Italian film La leggenda di Enea directed by Giorgio Venturini
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Avenger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.