(Redirected from The Avengers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avenge, avenger, or avengers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avenger, Avengers, The Avenger, or The Avengers may refer to:
- Avengers (comics), a team of superheroes in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Avengers (comic book), comic book title which always features the team of superheroes.
- Captain America and The Avengers, a 1991 arcade game by Data East based on the titular superheroes.
- Avengers in Galactic Storm, a 1995 arcade game by Data East based on the titular superheroes.
- The Avengers: United They Stand, a 1999 animated series based on the titular superheroes.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, a 2010 animated series based on the titular superheroes.
- The Avengers (2012 film), the sixth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise, based on The Avengers comics.
- The Avengers (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 2012 film.
- The Avengers (video game), a cancelled first-person brawler video game based on the superhero team.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron, the 11th installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the sequel to the 2012 film.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 2015 film.
- Avengers: Infinity War, the 19th installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the sequel to the 2012 and 2015 films.
- Avengers: Infinity War (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 2018 film.
- Avengers: Endgame, the 22nd installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the direct sequel to the 2018 film, Infinity War, which itself is the sequel to both the 2012 and 2015 films.
- Avengers: Endgame (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 2019 film.
- Marvel's Avengers (video game), a 2020 video game based on the titular superhero team.
Other arts and entertainment
- The Avenger (novel), a 1926 crime novel by Edgar Wallace
- The Avengers, a nonfiction 1969 book by Michael Bar-Zohar about Nakam
- Avenger (Shatner novel), a 1998 Star Trek novel by William Shatner
- Avenger (Forsyth novel), a 2003 novel by Frederick Forsyth
- The Avengers: A Jewish War Story, a 2000 nonfiction book by Rich Cohen
- Avenger (comics), a fictional character in comic books published by Magazine Enterprises
- Avenger, Birdman's pet eagle in the 1960s animated TV series Birdman and the Galaxy Trio and the 2000s parody series Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- Avenger (pulp-magazine character), a fictional character in the pulp magazine The Avenger
- Avenger (Fate/hollow ataraxia), a character from Fate/hollow ataraxia
- Avenger, a fictional superhero in AC Comics' Sentinels of Justice
- Avenger, a fictional vigilante in the Eagle comic
- Avenger, the protagonist from the Way of the Tiger series of gamebooks
- The Avenger (1931 film), an American Western directed by Roy William Neill
- The Avenger (1937 film), a 1937 Australian film directed by A.R. Harwood
- The Avengers (1950 film), a 1950 swashbuckler film produced and directed by John H. Auer
- The Avenger (1960 film), the English title for the West German film Der Rächer directed by Karl Anton
- The Avenger (1962 film), the English title for the Italian film La leggenda di Enea directed by Giorgio Venturini
- The Avengers (1998 film), a film based on the characters of the television series
- Avenger (film), a 2006 adaptation of Frederick Forsyth's novel
- The Day Will Dawn, known in the U.S. as The Avengers, a UK war film
- Avenger (1981 video game), a video game for the Commodore VIC-20
- Avenger, or Way of the Tiger II (1986 video game), an arcade beat 'em up and quest mix video game based on the Way of the Tiger gamebook series
- Avengers (1987 video game) or Avenger, a 1987 beat 'em up arcade game
Groups and labels
- Avenger (British band), a British metal band
- Avengers (band), an American rock band
- The Avengers (New Zealand band), a New Zealand rock band
- Rage (German band), formerly Avenger, a German metal band
Albums and EPs
- Avengers (album), an album by the Avengers
- Avengers (EP), a 1979 EP by the Avengers
- The Avenger (album), a 1999 album by Amon Amarth
- The Avengers (radio series), a South African radio show with the same characters as, and similar plots to, the television series
- The Avenger (radio program), either of two radio series broadcast between 1941–1942 and 1945–1946
- Avenger (TV series), a Japanese animated series
- The Avengers (TV series), a 1960s British television series
- The New Avengers (TV series), a sequel to the 1960s series
- The Avengers, a 1961 episode of the American ABC series Alcoa Presents: One Step Beyond
- "Avenger 2.0", an episode of Stargate SG-1 television series
Groups and organizations
- Los Angeles Avengers, arena football team
- Civilian ultralights:
- Avenger (truck), "monster" truck
- Argo Avenger, eight-wheeled all terrain vehicle
- Bajaj Avenger, Indian cruiser bike from Bajaj Auto
- Dodge Avenger, mid-size sedan from Dodge
- Fiberfab Avenger GT, '60s-'70s
- Hillman Avenger, sub-compact, later Chrysler, or Talbot, Avenger
- See also:
- USS Avenge, multiple ships in US Navy
- See also:
- GAU-8 Avenger, cannon carried by A-10 Thunderbolt II
- SP 17pdr, A30 (Avenger), variant of British Cruiser Mk VIII Challenger self-propelled gun
- Weapons systems:
- Avenger Field, a commercial airport west of Sweetwater, Texas