The Aviation Herald
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Aviation Herald reports daily about incidents and critical situations in civil aviation companies. The service is recognized as accepted industry service for safety relevant occurrences. Behind the English language service stands Simon Hradecky of Salzburg, Austria - an expert in aviation safety. Aviation Herald reports upon incidents as well as accidents (where significant damage or injury is involved) as well as crashes. Its reputation is such that airlines are sometimes upset when incidents which do not make the general press are reported. The Aviation Herald is valued by the airlines community for its careful fact checking and unbiased coverage of airlines safety. It is frequently cited or reported by those interested in airline/aviation safety issues. The Aviation Herald is even cited as a reliable source by news papers of immense reputation. Though the readership of Aviation Herald is small, it is particularly read by persons with professional interest in airlines safety.
The Aviation Herald includes reports on events in aviation from Jun 19th 1999 up to the present.
There are five main categories:
- C - Crashes
- A - Accidents
- I - Incidents
- N - News
- R - Reports
- "Author Archives: The Aviation Herald". The Aviator Station. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Roman Payer. "Aviation Herald: Wo der nächste Absturz passiert". Aviation.net (in German). Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- Airlines.net. "Aviation Herald Under Legal Threat". Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. "Center for Wildlife and Aviation". Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- Aviation Herald Archives - Plane Talking - Crikey. "Wear, tear and quick repair at Sydney Airport". Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- New York Times. "Signals From Plane Hint at Swift Catastrophe, Aviation Website Reports". Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- Webwiki. "Avherald.com - The Aviation Herald". Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- Official website
- Suche nach Flugzeug: Simon Hradecky über das Schicksal von MH 370 - SPIEGEL ONLINE (in German)
- Drohung gegen „Aviation Herald”: Billigflieger gibt auf - Austrian wings (in German)
|This aviation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a news website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|