(Redirected from The Aviator)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aviator, aviatrices, aviatrix, pilot, or piloting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aviator is a person who flies aircraft.
Aviator may also refer to:
- The Aviator (1929 film), a comedy film considered lost
- The Aviator (1985 film), an adventure film starring Christopher Reeve
- The Aviator (2004 film), a biopic based on the life of entrepreneur Howard Hughes
- Aviator (British band), a late 1970s progressive rock band
- Aviator (Aviator album), Aviator's first album
- Aviator, a mid-1980s melodic hard rock/glam metal band fronted by Ernie White and including former Illusion members Richie Cerniglia and Michael Ricciardella
- Aviator (Ukrainian band), pop band formed in 2005
- Aviator (Funker Vogt album), a 2007 album by Funker Vogt
- "The Aviator", a song by Deep Purple from their 1996 album Purpendicular
- The Aviator (soundtrack), the original soundtrack album of the 2004 film The Aviator
- Aviators, a Florida-based indie musician who specializes in cinematic rock and synthwave
- Lincoln Aviator, a SUV
- Honda Aviator, a motor scooter made by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ray-Ban Aviator, a style of sunglasses
- The Aviator (short story), a 1926 short story by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Aviator (Charlottesville, Virginia), a sculpture by Gutzon Borglum
- Aviator, a 1983 computer game by Geoff Crammond
- Aviator, a brand of playing cards made by the United States Playing Card Company
- Aviators, former Frequent Flyer Program of Trans World Airlines
- Aviator is a rank within the Royal Canadian Air Force
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aviator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.