(Redirected from The Aviator)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aviator, aviatrices, aviatrix, pilot, or piloting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aviator is a person who flies aircraft.
Aviator may also refer to:
- The Aviator (1929 film), a comedy film considered lost
- The Aviator (1985 film), an adventure film starring Christopher Reeve
- The Aviator (2004 film), a biopic based on the life of entrepreneur Howard Hughes
- Aviator (British band), a late 1970s progressive rock band
- Aviator (Aviator album), Aviator's first album
- Aviator (American band), a mid-1980s melodic hard rock/glam metal band fronted by Ernie White and including former Illusion members Richie Cerniglia and Michael Ricciardella
- Aviator (Ukrainian band), pop band formed in 2005
- Aviator (Funker Vogt album), a 2007 album by Funker Vogt
- "The Aviator", a song by Deep Purple from their 1996 album Purpendicular
- The Aviator (soundtrack), the original soundtrack album of the 2004 film The Aviator
- Lincoln Aviator, a SUV
- Honda Aviator, a motor scooter made by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ray-Ban Aviator, a style of sunglasses
- The Aviator (short story), a 1926 short story by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Aviator (Charlottesville, Virginia), a sculpture by Gutzon Borglum
- Aviator, a 1983 computer game by Geoff Crammond
- Aviator, a brand of playing cards made by the United States Playing Card Company
- Aviators, former Frequent Flyer Program of Trans World Airlines
- Aviator is a rank within the Royal Canadian Air Force
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aviator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.