From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The BFG (film))
BFG may refer to:
- BFG (web framework), a Python web application framework
- BFG, an inventory store (database) used in BT Global Services
- Battlefleet Gothic, Games Workshop's tabletop war game, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- BFG (weapon), weapons from several first-person-shooter games produced by Id Software. Usually short for Big Fucking Gun.
- Big Fish Games, a website for online games and game downloads.
- Blue Fang Games, computeir game developing company noted for its Zoo Tycoon series games
- BFG Technologies, a defunct American graphics card manufacturer
- BFGoodrich, tire manufacturer
- Blast furnace gas, by-product of steel manufacturing
- Boccardo, Favario & Grange, a former French manufacturer of diesel motorcycles
- Binary Fusion Generator, an orbital weapon installed in the Justice League Watchtower in the animated series Justice League Unlimited
- The BFG (Big Friendly Giant), a children's book by Roald Dahl
- The BFG (1989 film), first film based on the book
- The BFG (2016 film), second film based on the book
- TNA Bound for Glory, an annual flagship pay-per view event by TNA Wrestling
- British Forces Germany, British service personnel and civilians based in Germany
- FIK BFG Fana, a Norwegian athletics club
- Bunchofuckingoofs, also known as BFG, a Toronto punk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BFG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.