(Redirected from The Bachelor (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bachelor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bachelor is an unmarried man, from the old French word "bachelor."
(The) Bachelor(s) may also refer to:
- the title of anyone of any gender or marital status who holds a bachelor's degree
Film and TV
- The Bachelor, a reality television dating show franchise in several countries:
- The Bachelor (U.S. TV series), an American reality show
- The Bachelor (UK TV series), a British reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor Canada, a Canadian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Australian TV series), an Australian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor NZ, a New Zealand reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Brazilian TV series), a Brazilian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Israeli TV series), an Israeli reality show based on the American format
- Burlacul, a Romanian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Chinese TV series), a 2012 Chinese TV series
- The Bachelor, a 1909 Broadway play by Clyde Fitch, later filmed as A Virtuous Vamp (1919)
- The Bachelor (1955 film) (Italian: Lo scapolo), an Italian film starring Alberto Sordi
- The Bachelor (1990 film) (Italian: Mio caro dottor Gräsler), an Italian/Hungarian film starring Keith Carradine
- The Bachelor (1999 film), an American film starring Chris O'Donnell and Renée Zellweger
- Bachelor, a Bangladeshi film released in 2003.
- Batchelors, a soup company
- Bachelor River, a tributary of Lake Waswanipi in Québec
- Little Bachelor River, a tributary of the Bachelor River
- Bachelor, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Bachelor Creek (disambiguation)
- Bachelor Lake (Brown County, Minnesota), a lake in Minnesota
- Bachelor Peak, a mountain in Texas
- Mount Bachelor, a mountain in Oregon, U.S.
- Bachelor Apartment House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
- The Bachelors (novel), a 1960 novel by Muriel Spark
- The Bachelor of Arts, 1937 novel by R. K. Narayan
- The Bachelors, an Irish band
- The Bachelor (Patrick Wolf album), a 2009 album by Patrick Wolf
- Ginuwine...the Bachelor, an album by Ginuwine
- Bachelor No. 2 or, the Last Remains of the Dodo, an album by Aimee Mann
- "Bachelor" (song), a song by D'banj
- "The Bachelor", a song by Patrick Wolf from The Bachelor
- "The Bachelor", a classical song by Peter Warlock
- Bachelor in Paradise (disambiguation)
- Batchelor (disambiguation)
- Studio apartment or bachelor-style apartment
- bachelorette (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bachelor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.