The Bad Kids
|The Bad Kids|
|Directed by||Keith Fulton|
|Music by||Michael Jacaszek|
|Edited by||Jacob Bricca|
|Distributed by||Preferred Content|
The film follows three at-risk students during a year at Black Rock Continuation High School. It captures Principal Vonda Viland as she coaches the teens: Lee Bridges, who has a young son with a classmate and is facing the challenge of supporting his family; Jennifer Coffield, who lacks family support for her scholastic efforts; and Joey McGee, who grapples with drug use and instability at home.
The Bad Kids had its world premiere at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival.
- Schager, Nick (22 January 2016). "Sundance Film Review: 'The Bad Kids'". Variety. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- Lowe, Justin (22 January 2016). "'The Bad Kids': Sundance Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- Jagernauth, Kevin (24 January 2016). "Sundance Review: Documentary 'The Bad Kids' From 'Lost In Mancha' Directors Keith Fulton And Lou Pepe". IndieWire. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- Official website
- The Bad Kids on IMDb
- The Bad Kids at Rotten Tomatoes
- The Bad Kids at Metacritic
- The Bad Kids at Box Office Mojo
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to education in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|