(Redirected from The Bad Seed (film))
|Look up bad seed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bad Seed or The Bad Seed may refer to:
- The Bad Seed, a 1954 novel by William March
- "Bad Seed" (CSI: Miami), an episode of the TV series CSI: Miami
- Bad Seed (film), a 2000 film starring Luke Wilson
- Mauvaise Graine, French for Bad Seed, a 1934 French drama film
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, a rock/post-punk band
- Mutiny/The Bad Seed, an album by The Birthday Party
- Bad Seed, a biography of Nick Cave, by Ian Johnston
- Bad Seed, an album by Boozed
- "Bad Seed" (Jan Howard song), a single by Jan Howard, or the album of the same name
- "Bad Seed", a song by Metallica from their album ReLoad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bad Seed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.