From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Bags)
|Look up bag or bags in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bags is the plural of bag.
Bags or The Bags may also refer to:
- Jeff Bagwell (born 1968), American retired Major League Baseball player
- Milt Jackson (1923-1999), American jazz vibraphonist
- Bags (Los Angeles band), a punk rock band formed in the 1970s
- The Bags (Massachusetts band), a hard rock band formed in the 1980s
- The Bags (album), released in 2008
- Periorbital puffiness, swelling around the eyes
- "Bags", the first episode of the seventh season of Weeds
- Oxford bags, a form of baggy trousers originating from the University of Oxford
- Cornhole, a game commonly referred to as bags
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bags.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.