The Bank Messenger Mystery
|The Bank Messenger Mystery|
|Directed by||Lawrence Huntington|
|Produced by||Will Hammer|
|Written by||Lawrence Huntington|
|Distributed by||Renown Pictures|
The Bank Messenger Mystery is a 1936 British crime film directed by Lawrence Huntington and starring George Mozart, Francesca Bahrle and Paul Neville. The film was an early production of Hammer Films. A bank cashier believes he has been wrongly fired and teams up with some criminals to rob the bank.
- George Mozart as George Brown
- Francesca Bahrle as Miss Brown
- Paul Neville as Harper
- Marilyn Love
- Frank Tickle
- Kenneth Kove
- Wood p.93
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|