The Bear Deluxe
The Bear Deluxe is a Portland, Oregon-based magazine dedicated to environmental writing, literature, and visual art. The magazine was established by Orlo, a non-profit in 1992. It is released by Orlo. The magazine is published on a biannual basis.
Writing from The Bear Deluxe has been reprinted in Utne Reader.
Thomas "Tom" Webb is The Bear Deluxe's co-founder and current editor-in-chief. 
The magazine was previously called The Bear Essential.
- Ginny Wiehardt. "Discover the Bear Deluxe Magazine". Fiction Writing. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- Green Fashion Scene Talks Trash, Wilamette Week article 2006
- Orlo celebrates an anniversary, Oregonian article 2008
- Oregon Arts Commission Grant List
- "RACC Project Grants for 2010"
- "Oregon Cultural Trust Announces More Than $1.65 Million in Grants
- Doug Fir Fiction Award guidelines announced, Oregonian article 2009
- Utne Reader
- Thomas Webb
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Bear Deluxe.|