The Beatles (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Beatle or Beatles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Beatles were an English rock group of the 1960s.
The Beatles may also refer to:
- The Beatles (album), the band's eponymous album, also known as The White Album, released in 1968
- The Beatles (TV series), American animated television series featuring the band
- "Beatles" (song), a song by Forbes
- "The Beatles", a song by Daniel Johnston from Yip/Jump Music
- The Beatles, two Beatles albums released by Amiga Records in East Germany in 1965 and 1982 respectively, see The Beatles discography
- Beatles (novel), novel by Norwegian author Lars Saabye Christensen
- The Beatles (terrorist cell), ISIS terrorists of British nationality that guarded and beheaded hostages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Beatles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.