The Beatles Story
The Beatles Story is a visitor attraction dedicated to the 1960s rock group The Beatles in Liverpool, England. In 2008, Merseytravel a government owned transit organization purchased the attraction for £8M. An estimated 300,000 visitors attend annually.
- An audio guide in ten languages, narrated by John Lennon's half-sister Julia.
- John Lennon's round spectacles
- George Harrison's first guitar
- A blue White Album signed by Paul McCartney
- Children's interactive Discovery Zone
- Going Solo areas which cover the solo careers of band members.
- A replica of the Cavern Club
- The 'Beatles Hidden Gallery' of previously unseen photographs documenting the 1963-4 tour. (Pier Head)
- The Fab4D Experience, a journey into the music of the Beatles with 3D animation and 4D special effects. (Pier Head)
- The British Invasion, co-curated with the Grammy Museum, Los Angeles, which includes previously unseen images of the Rolling Stones and items owned by The Hollies, the Beach Boys and other famous sixties artists. (Pier Head)
- Wax figures of the Beatles in a recording studio setting.
- A yellow submarine and the iconic cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
There is a "Fab4 Store" and a "Fab4 Cafe" at both Albert Dock and Pier Head.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Beatles Story.|