|Location||89 Pok Fu Lam Road, Pok Fu Lam/Western Mid-levels, Hong Kong|
|Floor area||271,453 m2 (2,921,900 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Simon Kwan & Associates Ltd.
Steve Leung Designers Ltd.
|Developer||Shun Tak Holdings Ltd.
Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd.
New World Development Co. Ltd.
Liu Chong Hing Investment Ltd.
|Main contractor||Chun Fai-Hip Hing JV Ltd.|
The Belcher's (Chinese: 寶翠園; Jyutping: bou2 ceoi3 jyun4) is a high-rise residential development situated in the Western Pok Fu Lam/Western Mid-levels area of Hong Kong Island. It consists of six residential buildings which were constructed in two phases; three buildings were constructed in each phase. Construction for the first phase was completed in 2000, and in 2001 for the second phase. The building was named after Sir Edward Belcher, a British naval officer and explorer, after whom a street and a bay in the area are also named, the development fronting on the former, which explains its curious name.
Towers 5 and 6 have 63 floors.Towers 1 and 2 have 61 floors.Towers 3 and 8 have 59 floors.  The development's facilities include, amongst other things, carparks, swimming pools, and a shopping mall, The Westwood.
As of 31 December 2014[update], the Belcher's is the tallest development in Western Mid-levels. It is located at 89 Pok Fu Lam Road among green hills and close to a number of prestigious schools and the University of Hong Kong, one of the top higher education institutions in the world. Most units have breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour and the development is furnished with luxury facilities and opulent materials. The Belcher’s links to a comprehensive transportation network including the HKU Station on the Island Line (MTR) nearby.
As of 11 December 2011[update], two of the buildings are at 227 metres (744 ft) tall the 28th and 29th tallest buildings in Hong Kong. Another two buildings, at 221 metres (724 ft) tall, rank as the 30th and 31st tallest buildings in Hong Kong. The last two buildings, at 214 metres (704 ft) tall, are the 38th and 39th tallest buildings in Hong Kong.
- Belcher (constituency), Central and Western District Council constituency based on the area
- List of tallest buildings in Hong Kong
- HKU Station a station of the MTR, serving The Belcher's
- "SkyscraperPage.com - The Belcher's". Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "The Belcher's - Development Information". Archived from the original on March 3, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "The Belcher's". Emporis. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- "The Belcher's". Shun Tak Property Management Limited. Retrieved 2014-12-31.
- "Buildings in Hong Kong". Emporis. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Belcher's.|