The Bell or Die Glocke may refer to:
- The Bell (magazine), an Irish literary magazine published in 1940–1954
- "The Bell" (fairy tale) (1845) by Hans Christian Andersen
- "The Bell", a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Bell (novel), a 1958 novel by Iris Murdoch
- Die Glocke (The Bell), a German socialist journal edited by Max Beer from 1919 to 1921
- Kolokol (newspaper) (Bell), a Russian and French language newspaper published by Alexander Herzen and Nikolai Ogaryov in London (1857–1865) and Geneva (1865–1867)
- "The Bell" (song), a song by Mike Oldfield
- "The Bell", an anti-war song and title song of the 2002 album by Stephan Smith
- Die Glocke, (The Bell) a secret weapon supposedly created by Third Reich scientists
- Die Glocke (Bremen), a concert house in Bremen, Germany
- The Bell, a nickname for Dundonald Bluebell F.C., a football club in Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Bell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.