The Best of Eighteen Visions
|The Best Of Eighteen Visions|
|Compilation album by Eighteen Visions|
|Released||June 12, 2001|
|Eighteen Visions chronology|
The Best of Eighteen Visions is a compilation album by metalcore band Eighteen Visions. It compiles two songs from their first EP Lifeless, five songs from their full-length album Yesterday Is Time Killed and the three songs from the 7-inch record No Time for Love, as well as a newly written song. All songs were recorded during March 2001, and would mark the beginning of their new-coming style, adding clean vocals and melody.
- "Motionless and White" (5:16)
- "Russian Roulette with a Trigger Happy Manic Depressive" (3:13)
- "The Psychotic Thought" (4:17)
- "An Old Wyoming Song" (3:49)
- "Slipping Through the Hands of God" (3:17)
- "Diana Gone Wrong" (3:56)
- "Raping, Laughing, Tasting, Temptation" (4:33)
- "Five 'O Six A.M. Three/Fifteen" (4:51)
- "Life's Blood" (2:51)
- "Isola in the Rain" (1:23)
- "Dead Rose" (5:23)
- At 3:57 in the song "Dead Rose", a beep can be heard. It is unclear[to whom?] if this was an accident in the recording process or if it was put there on purpose.
- The album was re-released on July 9, 2002.
- Vinyl pressed and released on Sobermind Records as a black or purple record.
- The band Motionless In White named themselves after the song Motionless And White.
|This article about a 2000s metalcore album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|