The Big Idea (U.S. TV series)
(Redirected from The Big Idea (DuMont TV series))
|The Big Idea|
|Presented by||Donn Bennett (host)
Ray Wood (panelist)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 Minutes|
|Original release||December 15, 1952 – October 22, 1953|
The Big Idea was a 30-minute program which aired on DuMont from December 15, 1952, to October 22, 1953. Donn Bennett was the host, and Ray Wood was a panelist.
As with many DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|