The Bilingual Review
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||bilingual studies, Hispanic American literature|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Edited by||Gary D. Keller|
|1974 – present|
|Frequency||3 issues per year|
The Bilingual Review/La revista bilingüe is an academic and literary journal published in the United States, specialising in the publication of reviews and articles on Spanish-English bilingualism, bilingual education, and Hispanic American literature. It is published by Bilingual Review Press, a publishing house affiliated with the Hispanic Research Center at Arizona State University, with headquarters operating on-campus in Tempe, AZ. The journal publishes three issues per year.
The journal was founded by Dr. Gary D. Keller, then a tenured professor at the Department of Romance Languages in the City College of New York. The inaugural issue was published in early 1974. Dr. Keller has remained as the journal's editor-in-chief, and the publication's operations have relocated with Keller as he has moved to new academic positions, including York College and the State University of New York (SUNY). The journal has been based at ASU since 1986, where its publishing enterprise Bilingual Review Press operates as an autonomous sub-entity of the university's Hispanic Research Center.
- "About Bilingual Review Press". Bilingual Review Press website. Arizona State University. Retrieved 2008-09-29.. See also Hernández-G. (2006), NACCS (2006).
- Hernández-G. (2006)
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (n.d.)
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (n.d.). "By-Laws of the Hispanic Research Center". Hispanic Research Center. Arizona State University. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- Hernández-G., Manuel de Jesús (Winter 2006). "Dr. Gary Keller-Cárdenas: 2006 NACCS Scholar". Noticias de NACCS (San Jose, CA: National Association of Chicana and Chicano Studies) 34 (3). OCLC 36780353.
- NACCS [National Association of Chicana and Chicano Studies] (2006). "2006 NACCS Scholar: Gary Keller-Cardenas" (PDF online reproduction). Transnational Chicana and Chicano Studies [meeting program]. NACCS XXXIII Annual General Meeting, Guadalajara Mexico, June 28 - July 1, 2006. San Jose, CA: NACCS. p. 15. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
|This article about a linguistics journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.