From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Birds)
|Look up bird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birds are a feathered, winged, bipedal, warm-blooded, egg-laying, vertebrate animals.
Birds or the birds may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Birds (band), 1960s UK rhythm and blues band
- The Birds (Respighi) or Gli Uccelli, a suite for small orchestra by Ottorino Respighi
- Birds (Bic Runga album), 2005
- Birds (North Sea Radio Orchestra album), 2008
- "Birds" (Elton John song), 2001
- "Birds" (Kate Nash song), 2007
- "Birds" (Anouk song), 2013
- "Birds" (Coldplay song), 2015
- "Birds", a song by Deas Vail from the album Birds and Cages
- "Birds", a song by Neil Young from After the Gold Rush, later covered by Linda Ronstadt
- "Birds", a song by Menahan Street Band from Make the Road by Walking
- "Birds", a song by Quasi from Featuring "Birds"
- "Birds", a song by Emiliana Torini from Me and Armini
- "Birds", a song by Death Grips from the 2013 album Government Plates
- "Birds", a song by M83 from the album "Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts"
- "The Birds", a song by Elbow from the 2011 album Build a Rocket Boys!
- The Birds (musical), a play by David Cerda and Pauline Pang
- The Birds (film), a 1963 Alfred Hitchcock movie
- The Birds (play), by Ancient Greek playwright Aristophanes
- The Birds, a play by David Cerda and Pauline Pang
- The Birds (novel), by Tarjei Vesaas
- "The Birds" (story), a 1952 story by Daphne du Maurier
- Birds (advertisement), a 2008 award-winning television commercial
- Birds, the magazine of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Bird (disambiguation)
- Byrd (disambiguation)
- The Byrds, an American band from the 1960s
- Die Vögel (opera) (The Birds), by Walter Braunfels
- Gli Uccelli (The Birds), a suite for small orchestra by Ottorino Respighi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.