The Bite in the Apple
|Publisher||St. Martin's Press|
|October 29, 2013|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
The Bite in the Apple: A Memoir of My Life with Steve Jobs is by Chrisann Brennan. Brennan is an American painter, Steve Jobs' high school girlfriend, an early employee of Apple Inc. before it went public, and the mother of Jobs' first child Lisa Brennan-Jobs. The Bite in the Apple was released on October 29, 2013.
- Edwards, Jim (2013-12-26). "These Pictures Of Apple's First Employees Are Absolutely Wonderful". Business Insider. Retrieved 2015-01-19.
- Nakaso, Dan (2013-10-29). "Steve Jobs' ex describes coping with the mercurial Apple genius". San Jose Mercury. Retrieved 2015-01-17.
- Official website at the Wayback Machine (archived 12 September 2015)
- The Bite in the Apple - St. Martin's Press
Interviews and presentations
- Chrisann Brennan: A Memoir of My Life with Steve Jobs - 2014 video clip from the series, "Talks at Google."
- Chrisann Brennan on Steve Jobs - Video interview on Anderson Cooper 360°, November 12, 2013.
- Chrisann Brennan on Her Life with Steve Jobs - Radio interview on The Leonard Lopate Show, October 29, 2013.