(Redirected from The Black Scorpion)
Black Scorpion may refer to:
- Scorpion, an animal of the order Scorpiones within the class Arachnida
Films and TV
- The Black Scorpion (film), a 1957 film about giant scorpions, with special effects by Willis O'Brien
- Black Scorpion (film), a 1995 film produced by Roger Corman and starring Joan Severance
- Black Scorpion II: Aftershock, a 1997 sequel to Black Scorpion that also starred Joan Severance
- Black Scorpion (TV series), a 2001 TV series based on the Black Scorpion movies, starring Michelle Lintel
- Black Scorpion, an armored supervillain from the video game City of Heroes
- Benjamin Adekunle (1936–2014), Nigerian Army officer nicknamed Black scorpion
- Black Scorpion (performer) (born 1979), freak show/sideshow performer from Austin, TX
- The Black Scorpion (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling gimmick
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Scorpion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.