(Redirected from The Blind Side)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blindside in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blindside, Blind Side or The Blind Side may refer to:
- "Blind side", a term in American and Canadian football for an area protected by a left or right tackle
- Blindside, a term used with similar meanings in rugby league and in rugby union
- The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game, a 2006 book about American football
- Blindside (film), a 1986 film
- Blind Side (1993 film), a 1993 made-for-television film
- The Blind Side (film), a 2009 film based on the book
- "The Blind Side" (Family Guy), a 2012 episode of the television show Family Guy
- Blindside (band), a Swedish post-hardcore band
- "Blind Side" (Hybrid song), a song and EP by the British breakbeat band Hybrid.
- "Blindside", a song by the band Secrets on the 2012 album The Ascent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blindside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.