The Blue Bird
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Blue Bird may refer to:
- The Blue Bird (1910 film), a British silent film starring Pauline Gilmer and Olive Walter
- The Blue Bird (1918 film), an American silent film directed by Maurice Tourneur
- The Blue Bird (1940 film), American film, starring Shirley Temple
- The Blue Bird (1970 film), a Soviet animated film
- The Blue Bird (1976 film), a joint Soviet-American production directed by George Cukor
- Maeterlinck's Blue Bird: Tyltyl and Mytyl's Adventurous Journey, a 1980 Japanese animated TV series
- Blue Bird (2011 film), a Belgian film
Plays and Opera productions
- The Blue Bird (play), by Maurice Maeterlinck
- "The Blue Bird" (fairy tale), by Madame d'Aulnoy
- A poem by Mary Coleridge set to music by Charles Villiers Stanford.
- L'oiseau bleu (opera), an opera by Albert Wolff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Blue Bird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.